Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We always go to Scott's Aunt Betty's to start the night
Ready to go

Cutest cheeseburger ever!






Months ago, Kate and I started discussing what she would like to be for Halloween. I had her talked into the Cat in the Hat until I tried the makeup on her (black nose/whiskers) and she freaked out, so she decided that she would like to be the cupcake on the front of Pottery Barn Kids. We went online to order the costume and they were SOLD OUT! So we had to go to plan B and I talked her into the spider costume and sold it to her as the Itsy Bitsy Spider which she loved...until the costume came in and she refused to wear it (5 days before Halloween)...now plan C..."well Kate, what would you like to be now?"..."well, I think I'll be a cheeseburger"....WHAT?? I am stressed out thinking how will I ever pull this off and remember that my sweet friend Robin's little boy Riley had been one the year before and so I start praying that she still has the costume. I text her and beg to borrow it and she was thrilled for us to use it, so instead of anything "girly", Kate was a cheeseburger!!! We trick or treated around the block with our neighbors, one of which was a skeleton which Kate was terrified of!

1 comment:

heather said...

Hey Tammy! I'm loving your updates! Such fun catching up on the life of Miss Kate!