Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010

Kate snuggling Jazzi at Granna and Poppa D's

Barbies Galore!

The pillow pet she's been eyeing for months!



Setting out the milk and cookies for Santa!

Our beautiful girl


Christmas was great this year...Kate was SO into every aspect of Christmas, but I have to tell you that the most precious memory I have this year was this...I had picked Kate up from preschool and she was telling me about her day and that they had gone to Chapel that morning and that Pastor David (She goes to The Weekday Preschool at Christ United Methodist Church) was telling them the Christmas story. She was telling me that there was no room for Mary and Joseph in the inn and that they had to stay in a stable. I was adding details to the story and she listened very intently as I drove. She was quiet for a few minutes and then she said, "Mom, tell me everything you know about Jesus." I almost had to stop the car for fear that I was going to wreck from the tears in my eyes. This precious child never ceases to amaze me with her desire to learn about Jesus. I explained to her that Jesus came to be our Hope and that he grew to be a man and taught many about God's love for them and that he died on a cross so that we may all know the Lord and experience eternal Life through Him. I pray that with every passing day, her love for the Lord grows stronger and that no matter what happens in her life that she knows that she has a Savior who paid it all for her.

No comments: