Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

GO DAWGS

Ring that cowbell

Loving the slides

Kate and Perry Powell


Not sure what we did in September besides get back into the swing of school, because I don't have a single picture from last month...oh well, we have been enjoying taking Kate to Starkville for the football games. She loves all the activity...I will be glad when she is mature enough that I don't have to worry about her wandering off like she did at the first game of the season...surprised I didn't have to be hospitalized after that!...it was as hot as blazes, our tailgate area was soooooo crowded and two things i don't like are heat and unnecessary crowds...and guess what, neither does Kate...I turned my head for a second to clean up a mess and she was GONE!!! When I tell you it was so crowded, I mean it was wall to wall people and I started crying knowing there was NO WAY I would ever find her!!! I was that hysterical momma screaming her name and totally about to lose it when out of the corner of my eye, I spy her sitting under a tent that no one else is in but her...When I get to her (before I about shook the life out of her) I said, "Kate what are you doing?" to which she frankly replied, "Mom, I just wanted to be by myself." I totally got it and in fact, 10 minutes before the game started, I made Scott go and get the car so that Kate and I could go home because while games are fun, sometimes there is no place like home...and it started raining while we were loading up and besides heat and crowds, I also don't do football in the rain. Bless Scott's heart, he LOVES football season and was so excited about the first game, but he piled in the car to go home with us instead of staying with friends.







No comments: