Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

READING IS FOR EVERYWHERE


Kate has always had a mind of her own (don't ask me where she gets that quality!), but she has reached an all time high as of late. You cannot perch in one spot for long or she will having you reading one of her favorite books. I had just sat down one morning in my private "office" and noticed her peeking around the corner and then she ran off. The next thing I know she is back with The Napping House saying, "Let's Read". I cannot include a picture of this fun event because private "office" pictures do not belong on blogs!!! Scott has also been invited to read to her several times this week. Her place of choice is the dry bathtub. Of course, he hops right in and does what she wants. To be such a momma's girl, she still has him wrapped around her finger!!

No comments: