Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

PUMPKINS ARE FOR COUNTING




Just look at my baby!! She is organizing and counting her pumpkins. I cannot believe how much Kate is growing and how much she loves to read, sing, count and learn new things. Some lucky preschool teacher is going to get a prize next year (hopefully we will be past the tantrum stage by then...If not, please don't tell her teacher that I'm a teacher!). I guess what they say about preacher's kids is sometimes the same for teacher's kids!!
Our next adventure is potty training. I have it in my mind that we'll try it over the holidays, but right now Kate is just not having any part of the potty. Suggestions anyone???

1 comment:

Julie Heriard Culpepper said...

Hey Tammy! It's Julie Heriard, I found your blog off of Jennifer Thompson's. Kate is so cute!!! How are you?