Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

POOL PARTY WITH THE POWELLS



One of our best couple friends, the Powells, just had the finest pool added to their backyard and they invited us and the sweet Willoughbys over for a fun time! Kate and Trey had a super time deciding who would use which ring in the pool. Perry and Ally were terrific lifeguards so the grownups got to just sit back and watch and let them corral the little ones. Kate could not have wished for a better "big sister" than Perry!! I first laid eyes on Perry when she was only 3 months old on the Fourth of July. She is one special little girl. She has called me "Aunt Miss Tammy" since she was 3 and then practiced calling me Mrs. Jasper when she was in K5 hoping that somehow she might be in my second grade class someday. Well, as luck would have it she was this year and she is quite a jewel. And, of course, so is my sweet Ally Willoughby - also in my class this year. They are 2 of my best girls ever and I thank God for allowing me the privilege of being their teacher this year.

No comments: