Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

MORE BACKYARD FUN



When we got back from vacation, "Kate" used some of her birthday money to buy a small trampoline because she LOVES to jump. The best part is that it was a surprise, because she had no idea she had bought this with her birthday money. She would live on that trampoline if we'd let her. One of us is on it everyday with her. I have learned just how out of shape I am jumping on it with her. Just a few bounces and I am about to pass out! I think God is trying to say, "Sister, GET IN SHAPE!!" Of course, summer would not be complete without your own backyard pool, so Kate and I went to Wal-Mart and got her the plastic, "fancy" kind. She will stand at the door waiting to get out there.

We are having such a wonderful summer. Very laid back and relaxed. I have only painted the hallway in our house so far. Scott even let me pay someone to come paint Kate's room (the horrible mural is gone!), the den and our stairway to the bonus room!! I only have two rooms to go!

No comments: