Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HOME WITH KATE


On Monday morning at 9:00 our sitter called us to tell us that Kate was running a high fever. Of course it was Monday and I was just getting my kiddos at school settled in for the day. To top things off Scott and I had found a nail in my tire on Sunday and had dropped my car off at the tire shop before school, so I had no car. Scott left work to get Kate and pick me up to go and get my car. Don't you just love a "Manic Monday"??? I finally got Kate to the doctor where they did a flu and strep test. They said that she tested "slightly positive" for strep so off to the pharmacy we went for our antibiotic. It took me all day and into the next morning to finally get her fever down. But, as is always the case with our little wonder, one dose of antibiotic, and she is on her way back to the wild child that we live with everyday. I stayed home with her on Tuesday, because nothing is better than a momma's touch. That afternoon, I was getting something out of the icebox (i love that word) and Kate was trying to climb in. The phone rang so I left her to her devices for just a minute. Whoever was calling caused me to go to the computer to look something up and when I went in the den to check on her, Kate had brought a 6 pack of yogurt into the den to use as a stool to stand up a little taller in front of the TV! I wish I could have gotten her picture quicker, but she had step off her perch thinking she was going to be in trouble. Check out the picture above.


No comments: