Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

EASTER COMES VERY EARLY THIS YEAR




We don't know how it happened, but we had a little visit from a very cute little "bunny" this evening. I was on the computer, trying to make a cute header for my blog (still unfinished!!!!) and Scott and I were talking when into the room hops this precious little "rabbit" (complete with Daisy ~ her duck that is attached to her pacifier! ~I know we need to get rid of Daisy, but Kate sure does LOVE her and has since she was 10 weeks old!!). I bought these ears when Kate was an infant and she has never let them stay on her head for more than 2 seconds, so you can imagine how funny it was to see her "hop" in with them on. She was quite impressed with herself as well. She kept telling Scott, "Help me put my hat on"!! Bless her, she is cute. I know for a fact that someone's daddy told them the other day that the Easter bunny is watching since Santa is finished for now. Sharea, tell Casey that he is right because one of his helpers hopped down Stacy Cove today!!!!

No comments: