Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE!!!




I cannot believe that today is here and that my "baby" is turning 2!!!! The thought that 2 years of our lives have slipped by so quickly just blows my mind. For those of you who knew me well during my whole saga of trying to get pregnant, you know how much I wanted and prayed for a healthy baby. You also know that it was never any secret that I REALLY wanted a little girl. In His time, God not only sent me a beautiful baby, but a precious little GIRL to boot. Everything I went through to have her and all the craziness shortly thereafter was worth every moment of joy and sorrow along the way. She is the absolute greatest gift I could have ever hoped for. To say that I am proud to be her mother is probably the largest understandment on earth! It is my prayer that she will be grow to be a young lady who is grounded in her faith, loved by her friends, and caring and compassionate to others. I hope that she always knows how much I love and adore her and how very thankful I am that God has allowed Scott and me the privilege of being her parents. We are some lucky people!! Above are a couple of pictures she reluctantly agreed to POSE for. Check out how she likes to smile while exposing only her bottom teeth!!!

1 comment:

Dawn Lampkin said...

Happy Late Birthday Katie Kate! We Love You!