Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

Here goes the Jaspers first attempt at BLOGGING! All my old teacher friends have the bug, so I guess I have to keep up with the times. Thanks to our friend Emily Greer for showing this "old-timer" what a blog even is! I hope to update as much as I can. I think this will be a great way to keep in touch with out of town friends like the Poiriers, the Kennedys, the Millers, and the Jeters. I hope you all will begin blogging as well, but let me warn you....it is not the easiest process to figure out in the beginning!!!!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hey Jaspers! I LOVE your "blog"!! Be sure and send me updates :) You guys have such a beautiful family. You are so blessed. Thanks for sharing. Love you! Paula

The Greers said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited that the "old timer" got bitten by the blog bug! I will love keeping up with sweet Kate (and you too Tammy)!

Dawn Lampkin said...

Looks great! Kate is so precious!

The Lampkins